How can I change my personal information once I am admitted?

You can edit on WISE the following:

  • Your address
  • Your email
  • Your phone number


You will need to visit a PHSC campus near you and fill out a change of data form to change the following:

  • Your name (will need a valid ID and/or court document)
  • Your social security number (will need a signed social security card)
  • DOB (valid ID)
  • Your sex (valid ID)


Note: if there is any other information on your account that may have been filled out incorrectly, you will need to call, email, or visit the admissions office to correct it.