Congratulations Future Grad!
Students ready to graduate should first review their degree audit in WISE to be sure they have met the requirements to complete their applicable degree or certificate. These requirements may include:
- Two (2) years of a foreign language
- This can be completed in high school or at a regionally accredited college
- Civic Literacy course and if applicable the assessment test
- Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE)
- Currently enrolled in or completed the courses required for your program major
- PHSC and cumulative grade point average of 2.0 or higher
- PHSC program residency credits
For questions regarding the requirements to receive the applicable certificate or complete the applicable degree, please contact an Academic Advisor.
Any student graduating with AA, AS, AAS, BAS, or BS degrees and a cumulative (i.e., includes transfer hours) grade point average of 3.5 or above in all college-credit courses shall be graduated with honors.
Qualified students will receive the following:
- Honors graduate designation printed on a degree
- Honors cord to wear for the commencement ceremony, if the student paid to participate in the commencement ceremony