Special Notice to Students
Due to COVID-19, all in-person student services departments which includes Admissions, have been suspended at all five PHSC campuses until further notice. In an effort to safeguard both our students and our staff, student Admissions services are now available online.
1. Students who need to provide documentation, including all limited access applications to admissions, should either scan it in, or take a legible photo of the documents and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail clear copies via US Postal.
2. Official transcripts will be accepted electronically to email@example.com or may be mailed directly from your high school or college to 10230 Ridge Rd., New Port Richey, FL 34654.
College transcripts may take up to 6-8 weeks to evaluate and posted to your student record.
3. All requests for PHSC transcripts are still being processed through your WISE account. The pick-up option will not be available at any campus during this closure.
4. Dual Enrollment students who are eligible to graduate this May, should apply for Associate in Arts-AA as their degree when applying to graduate. Next, accept the prompt that this is not your declared major, and follow the remaining prompts for commencement, should you choose to walk.
5. All students experiencing technical difficulties while applying for graduation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All students who need to make a payment for limited access or graduation applications can pay via WISE through the “Pay Fees” menu option. Those who are unable to pay online can contact the college bookstore at the campus nearest you and pay over the phone. A receipt will be mailed via US Postal to the address on your WISE account.
Although all of the PHSC Admissions offices are closed at this time, questions related to PHSC Admissions and Student Records should be sent via email to email@example.com until further notice and we will be responding appropriately. Monitor the College website for any and all updates as to when PHSC offices will re-open.