What documents can be accepted to fulfill the high school transcript requirement?

Acceptable forms:

  • official high school transcript that states standard high school diploma

  • GED transcript that states that the student passed   

Unacceptable Forms:

  • College transcripts

  • Certificate of Completion

  • Copy of Diploma/ certificate

  • Unofficial transcript

  • Transcript without a graduation date

If you do not have either of the acceptable forms listed above, you are not eligible for admission to the following:

  • Baccalaureate

  • Associate

  • College credit certificate programs

  • Limited access programs

  • Some post-secondary classes

Note: Transcripts from out of the country must be evaluated by an evaluation company to show their high school degree is equivalent to a standard high school diploma in the states.

Note: Transcripts can be submitted in person in their original and sealed envelopes or they can be sent directly by the issuing institution.