Enrollment Verification Request
A company or institution may ask for a student's education information such as:
- Enrollment Status
- Grade Point Average (GPA)
- Letter of Non-enrollment
- Academic Standing
- Degree Earned
- Expected Date of Graduation
Students have the following options:
- Email the Enrollment Verification to their PHSC Mail account and then print.
- Pick up the document in the Admissions and Student Records office after two business days.
- Mail to home address (mailed to the address noted in student's file)
- Mail to alternate address (student will input address)
Please remember, PHSC cannot sign any paperwork for companies requiring an enrollment verification.
Submit an Enrollment Verification Request Form
- Sign into WISE
- Click on "Enrollment Verification"
- Choose the information to be included in the letter