Submit Transcripts to PHSC

Students are required to submit both high school and college official transcripts in order to qualify for financial aid and to complete their program.

Official transcripts must be sealed

All official transcripts must arrive in sealed envelopes from issuing institution and must be addressed to:  Admissions and Student Records, Pasco-Hernando State College, 10230 Ridge Road, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5112, or official transcripts can be emailed directly from the institution to Admissions and Student Records.

Note: PHSC cannot accept electronic transcripts from the student's personal email or any other personal email. Transcripts must come from the issuing college admissions/records department or the issuing high school's administration directly.

Transcripts from outside the U.S.

Students who attended a high school or college located outside of the United States must have transcripts evaluated by a transcript evaluation company. 

Unacceptable forms:

  • Certificate of completion
  • Copy of diploma/certificate
  • Transcript without a graduation date
  • Opened or unsealed transcripts*

*Opened/unsealed transcripts and transcripts emailed directly from the student are considered unofficial.