Welcome back, Bobcat!
If you are a former PHSC student who has not enrolled in a class in the past 12 months, you must submit a new application.
Follow these six simple steps to re-establish your PHSC student status:
- Complete and submit an application available through the PHSC Online Application System
- Establish Florida residency - complete the Residency Classification Form
- Submit transcripts
- Apply for financial aid - complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid
- Complete college placement testing, available through Testing Services
- Visit an Academic Advisor
Students are encouraged to download the PHSC mobile app at the time of application submission. This apps will assist students in locating necessary college information.