Welcome back, Bobcat!

If you are a former PHSC student who has not enrolled in a class in the past 12 months, you must submit a new application.

Next Steps

Follow these six simple steps to re-establish your PHSC student status:

  1. Submit your application online*
  2. Establish residency
  3. Submit transcripts
  4. Apply for financial aid
  5. Complete college placement testing
  6. Visit an Academic Advisor

*Students are encouraged to download the PHSC mobile and Navigate apps at the time of application submission. These apps will assist students in locating necessary college information, including providing the ability to schedule advising appointments.

Apply to PHSC online through WISE

Need more information on establishing residency?