New to PHSC, but Not to College?
You are considered a transfer student if you attended another college or university and want to attend PHSC. To become a PHSC student, you are required tofrom your high school and every regionally accredited college that you've attended.
Provide your complete educational history to:
- Receive credit for your previous work
- Students are required to submit both high school and college official transcripts in order to qualify for financial aid and to complete their program
- Simplify the registration process
Speak with an Academic Advisor for more information on limited-access programs. Some programs may require receipt of all official transcripts for program admission regardless of accreditation type.
Steps to Apply
- Submit an online application*
- Establish residency
- Submit transcripts
- Apply for financial aid
- Complete college placement testing
- Schedule a New Student Orientation
- Visit an academic advisor
*Students are encouraged to download theat the time of application submission. These apps will assist students in locating necessary college information, including providing the ability to schedule advising appointments.