New to PHSC, but Not to College?
You are considered a transfer student if you attended another college or university and want to attend PHSC. To become a PHSC student, you are required to submit official transcripts from your high school and every regionally accredited college that you've attended.
Provide your complete educational history to:
- Receive credit for your previous work
- Students are required to submit both high school and college official transcripts in order to qualify for financial aid and to complete their program
- Simplify the registration process
Speak with an Academic Advisor for more information on limited-access programs. Some programs may require receipt of all official transcripts for program admission regardless of accreditation type.
You can also earn academic credit through your experience in the military, industry certifications, exam scores, high school programs and more.
Steps to Apply
- Complete and submit an application available through the PHSC Online Application System
- Establish Florida residency - complete the Residency Classification Form
- Submit transcripts
- Apply for financial aid - complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Complete college placement testing, available through PHSC Testing Services
- Attend New Student Orientation
- Complete the Online Readiness Course
- Attend New Student Group Advising session to learn about Focus2 career assessment and how to register for classes
Students are encouraged to download the PHSC mobile app at the time of application submission. The mobile app will assist students in locating necessary college information.