Associate in Science Professional Pilot Technology
Admission into the aviation pilot program at PHSC requires numerous steps. International student applicants should review the Aviation Admissions Packet for a complete listing of requirements.
- Aviation Admissions for International Students Packet
International students wishing to obtain an Associate in Professional Pilot Technology degree through the PHSC Aviation program, must meet specific admission requirements.
- Pasco-Hernando State College (PHSC) application for admissions
- Information for Non-Immigrant (F-1) Students: New/Transfer student application checklist
- Guide for Non-Immigrant (F-1) Students
- for students sponsored by a U.S. citizen or Permanent U.S. resident, if applicable
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- List of Foreign Credentials Evaluators
- Required Health/Accident Insurance coverage: PHSC does not endorse any specific health/accident insurance agencies
- Certificate of Compliance Form
- F-1 Transfer Eligibility (Visa Clearance) Form for students transferring to PHSC
- Contact information for American Aviation (Flight provider)
Please ensure that all required documentation has been submitted. Incomplete application packets will not be reviewed and will be returned to the applicant.