Earn College Credit through Dual Enrollment

High school students have the opportunity to earn free college or technical credits that may apply to their graduation requirements and a college degree. The high school student must apply to the college as a dual enrollment student. Students from Pasco or Hernando County charter and public schools and students from home and private schools may become eligible for dual enrollment if their school has a formal articulation agreement with PHSC. Once accepted to the College, the student is enrolled in both high school and college.