Dual Enrollment for Charter or Public Schools
High school students who attend a charter or public school can register through the dual enrollment online registration form.
Steps to complete dual enrollment online registration:
- New dual enrollment students must complete the online . Previous dual enrollment students who were not enrolled in the last 12 months, must also complete the .
- For Pasco County Students Only: Complete the Course Request Planning Worksheet provided by their school counselor.
- The Course Request Planning Worksheet, provided by their school district, must be submitted by the designated deadline to their respective school counselor.
- The myPHSC username and default password are needed to log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form. If the student has never changed their password to their myPHSC account the student must:
- Log into WISE to obtain their myPHSC username and default password.
- Change their default password using the Self Service Password Reset System (SSPR).
- Complete the online by the deadline provided by their school district.
- Parents receive an email notification and must log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form and digitally sign the Terms and Conditions for their child’s participation in the Dual Enrollment Program by the established deadline provided by the school district.
- Student’s high school counselor processes the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form and submits supporting documentation by the established deadline provided by the school district.
- Students will receive an email notification from a PHSC Academic Advisor of approved/disapproved courses by the deadline established by the school district. This notification will be sent to the student’s PHSC email only.
- Students can access their student email account after logging in to the myPHSCportal.
- Students log in to Dual Enrollment Online Orientation prior to course registration. and register for the approved courses to be taken online with PHSC, or on a PHSC campus. Note: Students must complete the