Dual Enrollment for Charter or Public Schools
High school students who attend a charter or public school can register through the dual enrollment online registration form.
Steps to complete dual enrollment online registration:
- Step 1 - Complete the Online
New dual enrollment students must complete the online . Previous dual enrollment students who were not enrolled in the last 12 months, must also complete the .
- Step 2 - Complete the Course Request Planning Worksheet
For Pasco County Students Only: Complete the Course Request Planning Worksheet, provided by student's school district, and submit by the designated deadline to the respective school counselor.
- Step 3 - Log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form
The myPHSC username and default password are needed to log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form. If the student has never changed their password to their myPHSC account the student must:
- Log into WISE to obtain myPHSC username and default password.
- Change the default password using the (SSPR).
- Step 4 - Complete the
Student must complete the online by the deadline provided by their school district.
- Step 5 - Parent(s) must Provide Permission for Student to Participate
Parent(s) receive an email notification and must log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form and digitally sign the Terms and Conditions for their child’s participation in the Dual Enrollment Program by the established deadline provided by the school district.
- Step 6 - High School Counselor Processes Request
Student’s high school counselor processes the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form and submits supporting documentation by the established deadline provided by the school district.
- Step 7 - Student Receives Email Notification of Acceptance Status
Student will receive an email notification from a PHSC Academic Advisor of approved/disapproved courses by the deadline established by the school district. This notification will be sent to the student’s PHSC email only.
- Student can access their student email account after logging in to the myPHSCportal.
- Step 8 - Student Must Complete the Dual Enrollment Online Orientation and Online Readiness Course.
The following must be completed prior to Step 9 of Course Registration:
- Online New Student Orientation must be completed prior to registering for any classes.
- Online Readiness Course must be completed in advance of enrolling into any online courses.
Go to myPHSC student portal. If this is your first time logging in to your myPHSC account, please use the WISE link at the bottom of the myPHSC student portal page for assistance. You will log in to your WISE account with either your PHSC student ID number or Social Security number and your personal identification number (P.I.N.) Find the myPHSC login information on the WISE homepage. Once you have noted the login information, return to the myPHSC student portal and log in. Click on Canvas, after you have successfully entered the myPHSC portal. In Canvas, the New Student Orientation and the Online Readiness Courses can be found under the 'Courses' tab.
You will access the New Student Orientation and the Online Readiness Courses by logging into myPHSC and going to Canvas.
- Step 9 - Student Registers for Approved Courses
Student logs in to and registers for the approved courses to be taken online with PHSC, or on a PHSC campus.