Dual Enrollment for Charter or Public Schools
High school students who attend a charter or public school can register through the dual enrollment online registration form.
Steps to complete dual enrollment online registration:
- Step 1 - Complete the Online
New dual enrollment students must complete the online Dual Enrollment Admissions Application for Charter and Public School Students Once you create an account and login, you will select High School and College Credit and then Dual Enrollment Application.
Note: Previous dual enrollment students who were not enrolled in the last 12 months, must also complete and submit an application available through the online application. Students will login to the PHSC Online Application System using the PHSC Student Login. For students who applied prior to May 13, 2021, you can find your login information on the Home page of .
- Step 2 - Supply Documentation and/or Transcripts.
Contact your high school to request your unweighted GPA or official transcripts to be sent to PHSC.
- Step 3 - Complete and/or Submit Placement Testing
Complete placement testing as necessary or submit valid placement test scores (PERT/ACT/SAT).
- Step 4 - Complete the Course Request Planning Worksheet
For Pasco County Students Only: Complete the Course Request Planning Worksheet, provided by student's school district, and submit by the designated deadline to the respective school counselor.
- Step 5 - Log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form
The myPHSC username and default password are needed to log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form. If the student has never changed their password to their myPHSC account the student must:
- New Dual Enrollment students, you should have received an email from email@example.com which contains your PHSC username and default password.
- Returning Dual Enrollment students, change the default password using the (SSPR).
- Step 6 - Complete the
Student must complete the online by the deadline provided by their school district.
- Step 7 - Parent(s) must Provide Permission for Student to Participate
Parent(s) receive an email notification and must log in to the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form and digitally sign the Terms and Conditions for their child’s participation in the Dual Enrollment Program by the established deadline provided by the school district.
- Step 8 - High School Counselor Processes Request
Student’s high school counselor processes the Dual Enrollment Online Request Form and submits supporting documentation by the established deadline provided by the school district.
- Step 9 - Student Receives Email Notification of Acceptance Status
Student will receive an email notification from a PHSC Academic Advisor of approved/disapproved courses by the deadline established by the school district. This notification will be sent to the student’s PHSC email only.
- Student can access their student email account after logging in to the myPHSCportal.
- Step 10 - Student Must Complete the Dual Enrollment Online Orientation and Online Readiness Course.
The following must be completed prior to Step 9 of Course Registration:
- Online New Student Orientation must be completed prior to registering for any classes.
- Online Readiness Course must be completed in advance of enrolling into any online courses.
Where to find online orientation and readiness courses: Go to myPHSC student portal. Click on Canvas to find to find the New Student Orientation and the Online Readiness Courses under the 'Courses' tab.
- Step 11 - Student Registers for Approved Courses
Student logs in to WISE student system and registers for the approved courses to be taken online with PHSC, or on a PHSC campus.
Students taking classes through their high school, can contact their high school guidance counselor for information on their course schedule.